So I’ve updated my blog again. I have
To upgrade wordpress, I had to delete my old version on Dreamhost and do a reinstall. Apologies to anyone whose comments got dropped in the process (sorry Paula.)
To accommodate Adsense I wanted a three column layout so I went with a theme called K2. I also took advantage of a widget that displays my latest twitter posts.
What’s interesting is that in the case of both K2 and the twitter widget, I have set up mechanisms to be notified about changes to the K2 code. K2 has a blog that I now subscribe to. The twitter widget updates go out via twitter (of course) so now I have a new twitter friend.